• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Talk me out of this guys...I need some guidance

I've ridden the 1200 and I actually found it very similar to a Nytro in feel. It has that planted front end (heavier) like a Nytro. BRP's efi isn't as smooth as that of the Nytro, but the engine did have good pull. Engagement was very jerky throughout unlike the Nytro which is only rough or abrupt on initial engagement.

In all fairness to the Nytro, I wouldn't consider a 1200 Renegade over a Nytro (short or long). It's a fantastic sled, but if I'm going to a Gade, it's for the weight savings and off-trail ability. I have no problems with the handling, power, or ride of the Nytro, it flat out rocks.

Guys who spend more time off trail than on and don't put on a ton of miles are the only guys who should ever consider buying a 2stroke. lol

While I have no problems with my 1200 gade off trail, I can't imagine it being as fun as an XP gade in that department. If I spent more time off trail, I'd probably put wider skis and a better track on it and call it good.

Back