• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Interesting rumor

marq said:
The fact that they still own Venom and Viper doesn't mean a whole lot to me. If for nothing else they do it to protect names they've used in the past..

I agree.

I also agree that they don't want someone else to ruin the reputation of their name. However if they don't plan to use it again I can't see why they would pay to keep the rights.

SRXSRULE2 said:
I also agree that they don't want someone else to ruin the reputation of their name. However if they don't plan to use it again I can't see why they would pay to keep the rights.

I'm sure it's peanuts to them.

Well they could keep it to both protect it and reserve it for future considerations - but it doesn't mean the next new sled will have that name. Could be, might not be? Don't get me wrong - it would be cool but there are other names I wouldn't mind seeing brought back. Exciter, GPX, SSR, etc

Emme.g.h. said:
But how do u explain the SR infront? never been a SR viper etc before :p

Ive seen posts about the name rights to the viper and venom in these "rumor" posts since I joined ty4. I just hope they are going to have something that is appealing to me to buy this spring, dont really care if they call it a P.O.S. as long as it is lighter in weight, better handling, more power.

Heard my local dealers cousins uncles brother got to talk to the local reps sisters brothers nephews cousin and Yamaha is going to buy the left over Cat T660 motors and that's the new model! It's gotta be true!

Yam4Strokin said:
Heard my local dealers cousins uncles brother got to talk to the local reps sisters brothers nephews cousin and Yamaha is going to buy the left over Cat T660 motors and that's the new model! It's gotta be true!

You made my day!! :jump:

BADSLED said:
Yam4Strokin said:

You made my day!! :jump:
I KNEW IT !!!!!!!!! :yam:

Proof we can't get enough and pray for a change. Another 2014 thread in the apex forum. I'm setting the over/under at. 13 threads before the release :rocks:

sheetwright said:
Proof we can't get enough and pray for a change. Another 2014 thread in the Spec forum. I'm setting the over/under at. 13 threads before the release :rocks:

Ill take a bet for the over! who's collecting and paying out? LaLaLa

"Hector P.O.S" "V-Max Antivenom SX" "SR Enticer Mountain Lite" There you have the new line up.
:tg:

natedawgedog said:
Emme.g.h. said:
But how do u explain the SR infront? never been a SR viper etc before :p

Ive seen posts about the name rights to the viper and venom in these "rumor" posts since I joined ty4. I just hope they are going to have something that is appealing to me to buy this spring, dont really care if they call it a P.O.S. as long as it is lighter in weight, better handling, more power.

Back