• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is there a way to stop seeing this?

i noticed it does it without me doing another search. if i hit view new posts and read a topic within 15 seconds it will always show up when i hit the back button. also when doing a search it does the same thing, except sometimes it brings me to the blank search page again.

Hey guys, if you want to go back to the list of items that the search provide you.

Just hit the refresh after you get the CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER......
then choose Retry...

Right clicking on a new topic and selecting 'open in a new window' works very good as well. It leaves your search results page open and drops the load on the server. I surf TY by clicking 'new posts' and then opening a new window for each topic I want to read on the first page and then repeat for the following pages. At times I can have upwards of 15 windows open(4 at this very second).

Get IE 7 and use the middle click on each search item you want to view works even better - then close the search window (or click next page).

Back