• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is this a sign to buy a Sidewinder

bleedyamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder Rtx Le 2012 Yamaha Vector Ltx
I am torn between keeping my Viper which I truly love and still gives me the wow factor that this is really my sled every time I see it. Than I think just trade it in and have another new sled with a warranty. This decision making process is tearing me up. I talk to people for advice on what to do. So the last couple days been real tough and kinda been leaning on keeping my Viper than this happens. I walk into work today and my delivery route has me dropping these off. So what kind of Karma or sign/message is Yamaha sending me?
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Oh I am still headed to Blaine Mn Saturday to see all the 2017 mfg sleds. Maybe that will weigh my decision

I would say thats a pretty strong sign. I don't think you will be disappointed with a sidewinder.

Oh I am still headed to Blaine Mn Saturday to see all the 2017 mfg sleds. Maybe that will weigh my decision
I plan on heading up there to help make the decision to, currently torn between a renegade 850, and the new Sidewinder.

I am torn between keeping my Viper which I truly love and still gives me the wow factor that this is really my sled every time I see it. Than I think just trade it in and have another new sled with a warranty. This decision making process is tearing me up. I talk to people for advice on what to do. So the last couple days been real tough and kinda been leaning on keeping my Viper than this happens. I walk into work today and my delivery route has me dropping these off. So what kind of Karma or sign/message is Yamaha sending me? View attachment 118122

It is a sign, get out and order one :)

What time you going it is about 5 blocks from my office?
We are going to try and be there right a 9 915 have to be back home by 4 for a wedding. You going ?

Yes I will try to be there by 9 I will give you a ring if I cannot find you.

I would like to look at them anyhow even though I do not think I will buy one this yr since the 15 is way more hp and only has 900 some miles on it and the 14 never got done. but maybe after a year of guys upgrading them I will go that way!

Its a sign......buy an outboard motor!
Now that is funny, deflating but funny.

I am trying hard NOT to get to wrapped up in this frenzy.............but its hard. Tell myself I am to OLD, don't need the speed but someone is NOT listening.

Now that is funny, deflating but funny.

I am trying hard NOT to get to wrapped up in this frenzy.............but its hard. Tell myself I am to OLD, don't need the speed but someone is NOT listening.
I hope Yamaha doesn't send you a " Sign" or maybe they should.!!!

Back