• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is this true?

yamaslob

TY 4 Stroke Guru
I was reading I think in Snow Tech that if you have an 05 Vector you can switch the key to the on postion and hold the grip warmer down all the way for 8 seconds the gauge will come on along with head light. So you can read the gauges with out wasten gas.

Will this work on my Nytro, it has the same set up as a vector.

:Rockon:

I know it works with the thumb warmer..Never tried holding the grip warmer.. It's cool if you are out on the trail and one of your doo buddies break down you can use the head light without the motor running.. ;)! Not sure about the nytro.. You would think they would do it on all the 06s. MM

MadMax said:
I know it works with the thumb warmer..Never tried holding the grip warmer.. It's cool if you are out on the trail and one of your doo buddies break down you can use the head light without the motor running.. ;)! Not sure about the nytro.. You would think they would do it on all the 06s. MM

Na not ski doo buds i got a cat friend hes always breaken somethen.
HAHAHAH

You Need to hold the thumb warmer switch down and then turn the key on while still holding the switch for eight second's and then every thing will light. kviper

Back