• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

J&T PRODUCTS is now a advetiser on TTY!!

I love my J&T wheels! Awesome build and great looks!

Ouch you could have mailed it to me in Sprague Canada just north of Warroad MN and I could have mailed it to you USPS from Warroad lol.

Yup!!! and I was under the impression this was a solid axle kit but it is a bolt together 3 pc shaft. It is packaged in a zip lock storage bad and has no instruction. It is 4 wheels and 3 aluminum shafts with 2 bolts seem like very little for $335.00 I could have just run the 4th wheel kit from CAT I have.

Yup!!! and I was under the impression this was a solid axle kit but it is a bolt together 3 pc shaft. It is packaged in a zip lock storage bad and has no instruction. It is 4 wheels and 3 aluminum shafts with 2 bolts seem like very little for $335.00 I could have just run the 4th wheel kit from CAT I have.

I thought they are all 3 piece shafts though.

All installed
20141205_165150.jpg

Don't forget the rubber caps.

can you guys make the stealth kit with better looking wheels for the 129 track then the solid ones???

Here's my J&T 8" wheels for the LTX with the rubber caps on them. Makes it very clean looking.
JT Wheel LTX.png

Last edited:
can you guys make the stealth kit with better looking wheels for the 129 track then the solid ones???

Sorry, this is the one and only wheel in this size with a big bearing. There is no other wheel out there. These wheel were make just for this kit only.

Back