• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jannetty Racing Report from Goldenchild Nationals

Ted Jannetty

TY 4 Stroke God
Website
www.jannettyracing.com
I am happy to report that My Son Teddy, set a new personal best ET and MPH with OUR STOCK ENGINE, RX1 with 24 psi boost and a 2871 R turbo.

Our RX1 Qualified #2 in both Outlaw Power adder and ESA Top Gun to #1 qualifer and eventual winner of both classes Pro Outlaw, a beautiful 1200+ cc with NOS that was King of the event with a string of 4.6s

Our RX1 layed down a whole string of 4.8s at 140 mph with a,

BEST ET OF 4.83
BEST MPH OF 140.93

On our best run we had a 1.18 60 ft time which is not our best of 1.14 in testing, 6 inches off the beam for both.

There is a 4.7 in this sled but the conditions just were not there for it this weekend.

We went out in the First round to Pro Outlaw in ESA Top Gun, and in the Second Round Due to a Severly Bad lane to Woody in Outlaw Power Adder, good Job Woody.

I was actually Blown off my feet by the Water and ice that shot out the back of our sled, needless to say I am sure those who got that on tape will be torturing me on Youtube. LOL!

I also Debuted a Brand New 06 APEX GT Ice Sled Piloted by Bobby Tiso Of Land and Sea Marine, Good Job Bobby! This Sled built in my shop by Myself, My Son Teddy, and my mechanic, Tony, layed down a very impressive string of 4.9s at 140 mph on a conservative tune up, this sled was Untested before the race and still has a lot left in her also.

Supreme Tool and Machine Inc Clutches on board both sleds.

Proline 144 Ice suspensions and Aluminum drivers on board both sleds.

GNS Enterprises, Electromotive Fuel injection system on the Apex

Everything else built in house at Jannetty Racing

Thanks for looking

SpeeDWerX1000 said:
Nice job..what's it weigh??

How do you like the proline? I'm debating between a 136 and 144 for next year..any advice?

726 lb.

The Proline suspension Rocks, Easy to tune.

Definately 144, the track does not have to spin as fast to cover the same ground, so it is more efficient.

richyrich said:
When you say stock motor, ??, What ya talking about that would allow you to have 24lbs boost.

100% Yamaha.

I am a Tuner by Trade, and I know how to make power, and I know how to put it to the ground both without spending a fortune.

I estimate the power to be under 400 and we are knocking on the 4.7 door just ran out of Winter too early.

We went 4.83 just 6 inches off the start beam, most guys pull they're sleds as far back in the beams to get a running start at the clocks to get the best ET Possible.

Had I pulled it all the way back it would have been a 4.75 or better.

What allows me to run that much boost is multi faceted, Header and exhaust, intercooler design and Size, Turbo charger selection, Carburetor Preparation and fuel selection, MSD ignition system and my tuning.

Ted, it's your passion for tuning... not just your ability to tune.

Great results Ted, congrats with the 8s :)

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 129

Back