• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jumping ship sort of

2008 Nytro RTX

TY 4 Stroke God
Well,I bought my Nytro RTX brand new in January of 08. I am going to be snow checking a new 2011 and its more then likely going to be a 2011 Xp 800 E-tec X package. That is of course if they make the 800 E-tec,If not be a 800 R. Reason why I say I am jumping ship sort of is because I am keeping my Nytro. But Its going to be ridden by my dad more then me so the Skidoo Is going to be my main sled. Can't wait to get threw this season and order my new doo. Ill be sure to give an honest opinion when that time comes. ;)! ;)! ;)!

SHIP JUMPER. JUST GOT BACK FROM KALKASKA WITH MY BUDS ONES RIDEING
2009 800R RENAGADE BURNED IT DOWN ON THE BIG RAIL ROAD BED, PASSED
ME AT 95, THEN WENT DOWN. THEY DO RUN. WENT TO GET CYLENDERS
WE GOT THE GUYS LAST SET, THATS HOW MANY SKI DOOS WENT DOWN ON THIS MELT DOWN MONDAY. HOPEFULLY THE 2011 KNOCK SENSORE WILL WORK.

WE GOT THE GUYS LAST SET, THATS HOW MANY SKI DOOS WENT DOWN ON THIS MELT DOWN MONDAY. HOPEFULLY THE 2011 KNOCK SENSORE WILL WORK.

NYTROFISH said:

statements like this make me smile.... ;)!

forget doo's 800 2 strokes .....period..

now if its a 1200 sure maybe...even a 600 sdi ....but no 800 from doo...

sj said:
forget doo's 800 2 strokes .....period..

now if its a 1200 sure maybe...even a 600 sdi ....but no 800 from doo...
Defiantly will not go with doo 1200. I do not feel that is an upgrade from my sled that I have now. I am going to get an 2011 800 Etec. Unless Yamaha comes out with something that makes me touch my self. ;)! :tg:

I am not interested in a 180 HP turbo sled. Ill take 150 HP light two stroke to handle what ever I can throw at it. I like rough trails not lake racing. Well I do like lake racing but 95% of the times I am on rough or groomed trails. Ill stay with my Nytro ovs a skidoo 4 stroke anyday

TVBrian said:
Ironic... My XTX towed a 800 doo this weekend too!
Thats good,90% of the time when I am riding the DOO the Nytro will be with me. So if I am in need of a 4 stroke to two me back, she will be there. :rofl:

Back