• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just bought 04 RX-1

Yep, he sure did. We had a deal of $500 down and the rest later this spring and he sent me back my check and told me he wanted more money. WTF!!! I said screw it and now I'm looking at a Vector. I ride mostly groomed trails and the 0-75mph range is my main concern compared to screaming across a lake. Besides, is the RX-1 that much different than the Vector when it really comes down to it?

edgerider - Glad you didn't get ripped off and cancelled the deal :)

The Vector is not much diffrent.. you are right.

If cruising 0-75 MPH is what you are looking for then the Vector will suit you well. The triple 4stroke have better low end tork than the rx-1 but lacks a little up high, so it will accelerate well but top end speed is slower than the rx-1.

The front end is better on the Vector because of different geometry. Rear skid, ergos and looks are the same execpt graphics.

The tripple 4stroke mill is very suitable for boosting like all Yamaha 4stroke sleds if the need for speed gets to you. You will be looking at 180-200+ trailable and reliable HP from that engine.

Back