• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Klim-Yamaha Gear

I've posted this before but I had 99 or 2000 year tog bibs. I sent them in last year b/c I felt like I was getting damp. Got a brand new pair of 2009 tog bibs for the cost of the shipping of my old ones to them. No questions asked other than some sort of receipt of where I bought them.

As far as boots go I like the Klim boots but I loved the HMK even better. Mostly b/c they have the pro boa system. No laces to mess with, has dials top and bottom to get a good fit and they are just as dry and warm as anything out there.

Just got a new set of togwotee gloves with yamaha on them and they where cheaper than just the plane klim gloves. I think Klim makes the best gear out there and worth the money.

I bought the Klimate jacket, The Togwotee gloves, and the Balaclava with Yamaha logos and coloured blue. I put 80kms on this weekend and the gear was awesome. Comfortable, warm, and matches really well with my RTX SE. I will definately be getting the bib and boots.

Could someone tell best/cheapest webstore selling Klim products?
Any experince about Klim Klimate jacket/pants?
Maybe new goretex riding gear for next winter...

I have found the Yamaha labelled Klim gear cheaper than the Klim gear.

I love the balaclava, it doesn't have any of the issues that many others have.

For anybody who exerts effort while sledding, it is great stuff. If you just sit the seat and lean in the corners a sleeping bag would probably work instead.

If you are ordering Klimate for your outer layer, call Port Yamaha and talk to Kevin! The rest of the line as well. I bought my midlayer from them and was VERY happy with the price. Tell 'em you're a TY member ;)!

Ding said:
For anybody who exerts effort while sledding, it is great stuff. If you just sit the seat and lean in the corners a sleeping bag would probably work instead.
I have Team Yamaha gear already but looking for goretex, for long rides.

Viper_Dave said:
If you are ordering Klimate for your outer layer, call Port Yamaha and talk to Kevin! The rest of the line as well. I bought my midlayer from them and was VERY happy with the price. Tell 'em you're a TY member ;)!
Thanks, I live at Finland, Europe, may I´ll be save some Euros and send some email :)

For the guy's responding saying it's not worth it most of them never owend lim gear.I owned just about everything out there forom trail riding to mtn riding getting wet and sweating my butt off.The klim gear is a little pricey compared to other stuff but it's worth it.You stay dry and it breathes.Lifetime warany on stiching.I have tore every other pair of pants or jackets I have worn.I tend to fly over the bars alot when riding off trail,lol

I'll 2nd what Ryan said. My son used my gear and was very happy with his comfort level. He lives in San Antonio TX, so he's used to being warm LOL! Durability is a side benefit as well with Klim.

Klim Gear

2nd to none
As I mentioned this last winter best gear ever and cheaper thru your dealer than Klim and it comes w/ Yamaha logos
Best looking suits to boot

Back