• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

laneo

maim

Staff member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 apex xtx
2011 apex xtx
2009 phaser rtx/x
1997 et410t/r
1988 vk 540
got me the stuff i needed for my brothers war. really nice to deal with.

I would have to second that! Lane is a great guy to deal with and will always give you the straight answer you are looking for when searching for parts. He has helped me in a pinch numerous times to get me rolling again! Can't beat his shipping prices either. He has everything!

And then, there was my dealings with him. I'm not going to get into the details, but 24 days after Paypaling him the money I finally got reimbursed. And even then he didn't reimburse the money I spent to return the damaged part to him. I will NEVER do it again. I understand people get busy, but if you call yourself a parts dealer then you have to stay on top of things this time of year.

My deal turned out good, I used a money order, got parts in the mail from midwest to western Canada in less than 2weeks on reg mail service. thanks

Shipping was fast but parts received were less then desirable. Good condition seems to vary depending on who you are. Parts sent were in usable condition not good condition as I had expected and was told. Scratches, marks, discoloration, rust to name a few. Live and learn

Bismark. It is our policy to overdescribe any flaws that parts may have and price them accordingly prior to the purchase. The only 4 stroke yamaha parts we ever sell that ever have rust are an occasional front or rear suspension arm. If we did not accuratly describe your item please let us know so we can work on an exchange or return

fast shipping and the regulator was in like new cond. thanks again.

Back