• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Later guys I'm jumping ship.

Jigger

Lifetime Member
The 03 RX-1 Mnt has given me around 10000 trouble free KM total on the sled around 15000 KM. I moved from some of the nicest groomed trails in Northern Ontario (Kapuskasing) to a no trail system area Thunder Bay. All the riding that we are doing around here is off trail, boon docking, ditch banging type of stuff. I have been riding but I'm afraid I'll end up breaking this sled. And at the end of the day the weight is a killer and I'm pretty tried. I'm tentively buying a 2007 Polaris IQR 600HO Mnt conversion 146 track. It will be quiet the change but should be fun. My buddy is a Polaris guy and can help me with the likely wrenching too come. I thought about getting a Nytro and doing a budget Skinz black build (a little bit each year) but the intial sled and suspension change would have had me in the 8000-9000 area. Sold the Mnt for $3300 today. Thanks to all the guys over the years for the help. I'm not saying I won't switch back in a year or two but time to try something different. Still a Yammie guy with my 700 Rhino. I will still be lurking around here from time to time as I do have a life time membership

Well boys I bought a 2010 Arctic Cat Sno-Pro cross country racer 600. Looking to extend the track put this thing flat out works for the type of riding that I'm doing here now. Going to throw a 136 or 144 backcounrty track on it this summer and clutch kit from speed werks. Fun sled.

Back