• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Latest incantation, aside from bars......

sled

so hows she ride?and hows the power?so where are you located? and hows revy been this coming week im going to take my sled to sicamous and ride with rene.well merry x mas anad cheers

Re: more

KbxSrx said:
It is an Apex seat, there was no trimming, the seat just goes over the tank cover now instead of under it. Fits awesome.
Your kidding why have so many said it wont fit unless you cut the tank down?? So you think it fits really well without cutting the tank down does the seat stick out or flare out alittle at all where the tank is?

If you want a good fit you have to trim the cover &
the seat slides under the cover, by looking at the picture of the rx1 look at the gap at the frount of seat , had the same thing when i put my nitro seat on my mtn vector, the tank cover pushes the seat up & creates a noticable gape. the seat has to slide under ,did mine & it fits perfict. I ended cutting approx. 3.5" off measuring from bottom of cover towards the gas cape & ended just before the tabs that go into the lower cowling.when you put the two seats side by side you can see the plastic bulge that pushes the seat up when you push the seat forward.

Turbo Perogy said:
If you want a good fit you have to trim the cover &
the seat slides under the cover, by looking at the picture of the rx1 look at the gap at the frount of seat , had the same thing when i put my nitro seat on my mtn vector, the tank cover pushes the seat up & creates a noticable gape. the seat has to slide under ,did mine & it fits perfict. I ended cutting approx. 3.5" off measuring from bottom of cover towards the gas cape & ended just before the tabs that go into the lower cowling.when you put the two seats side by side you can see the plastic bulge that pushes the seat up when you push the seat forward.
Thanks thats what I thought it looked like it was bulgding alittle out the front of the seat from the tank ...so for a good fit the tank will have to be cut.

Back