• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Led Light Bar

o's srx

Lifetime Member
Has anyone installed a LED light bar on their sled to aid in lighting up the trail ahead of them? Either light bars or pods. I'm looking at something extra to add to my '06 Apex RTX but not really sure where to put the and what to get, 9", 7" or 12" bar or 2 seperate 4" pods.
I've seen some mounted to the handle bars, but not really sure I want them there.
Thanks

I used a pair of Rigid Industries Dually pods on mine.
Took off front reflectors, built some brackets and used another flat piece as a backing plate on the inside to be sure they were solid. 10k miles no issues. I run a blue cover on them during the day. Then take them off for night riding. Got them on a separate push button near my high beam switch.
FC33F968-8E79-4222-8144-3BE6353B1FE0.jpeg

8A3E913B-6F16-4801-BF38-B015C0A3B10A.jpeg

I bought led headlights on Amazon for around 50 bucks. Plug and play. Real essay.

Ok, thanks guys.
Trailhed, do you mind me asking how much you paid for them? Or where you got them from?

Last edited:

Back