• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

"Left out in the cold on this one"

ktm010

Extreme
Posted earlier on studding a 1.5 track (Who has studded a 1.5 track on a RTX) with hardly any comments. My only hold back is should I trim some off the front protectors before the reinstall. And the tunnel protectors I removed for the ice build up problem, which worked out well. But now I worry if I should maybe shorten the protectors and maybe modify them a little then reinstall to be safe. Any thoughts or ideas would be helpfull

I have stud marks up front on top edge of the exchanger and on the tunnel in front where the exhaust goes through. This was with 1.450's in the ripsaw. I think you're asking for problems with a stud that long. If you try that use extrovert drivers for sure, making the protectors shorter isn't a great idea.

ktm010 said:
Posted earlier on studding a 1.5 track (Who has studded a 1.5 track on a RTX) with hardly any comments. My only hold back is should I trim some off the front protectors before the reinstall. And the tunnel protectors I removed for the ice build up problem, which worked out well. But now I worry if I should maybe shorten the protectors and maybe modify them a little then reinstall to be safe. Any thoughts or ideas would be helpfull

I wouldn't run studs with a 1.5" track, not worth the risk. The 1.5" track is close enough to the exchanger as it is.

Back