• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Left over Phazers

jafgreen

Extreme
I have dealer in Michigan telling me that he will sell a new left over Phazer STD> for $4400.00. Has anyone seen or heard of them selling this cheap?

I bought an FX model last year in January during the midwest snowless time and paid $5399.00 for it. Believe it was in Osseo, MN. Great dealer to deal with long distance. Shipped it to me assembled for $300!!! What a deal.

So, I would say that $44oo was a great deal for the std version. Although if you add $600 for reverse and a few bucks for the clicker shocks, then I think my deal was just as sweat.

I bought my 07 FX leftover in January for $5200. Wasnt looking for a new sled until my sxr decided to die on me. I thought $5200 was a pretty sweet deal for an awesome sled. When i bought mine they also had a standard 07 for $4600.

There were dealers in illinois end of last year with the same 4400 price. That's a great deal for an 07 sled with this type of performance.

I paid 5200 for my 07GT, but it had 60 demo miles on it. Could have had one out of a crate for 5300. This was in December. Your deal almost sounds too good to be for real!!

Remember too, the standard has a different wiring harness that makes adding the cooling fan to the radiator a more difficult fix. I am not sure yamaha would step up to put a new wiring harness and a cooling fan on if you have an issue. Maybe they would.....

I just bought my left over standard Phazer for $4800 + tax. The $4800 included all assembly and other fees. They also threw in the tall windshield and mounting bracket and some front shock covers. I also got them to install the cooling fan for free too. Plus the dealer did a pretty good job for me on my trade in.

I already bought a GT mainly because of the price and the extra's (rebuildable shock and reverse) just thought it seemed like a great price for a sled!

Back