• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lets see some pictures of your machines

Thanks for the welcomes BPY and MM. I have questions for the experienced about steering, floatation and engine pan protection for the VL and will start new threads for them later. Riding season is over here for now.

I know it's not the right sled but it's as close as I get. Here's the Phazer with my wife's seat cover.

Happy wife, happy life!

Ultrafrozen said:
I know it's not the right sled but it's as close as I get. Here's the Phazer with my wife's seat cover.

Happy wife, happy life!

That's OK. They're cousins. The VL/MP are just overgrown Phazers! ;)!

The last picture of my Multi Purpose, the last run of the season.

20130326_143548.jpg

BombaPolaYama said:
Here is a pic of my VL taken last season. Last season I upgraded from 7 to 8" Slydogs and the flotation is great but the deeper keel makes for tricky steering in crusty conditions.

WOW...AWESOME PIX

what did you do...back up and jump off???......where's your tracks...lol

Still a GREAT PIX
:Rockon:

Psycho Dave said:
The last picture of my Multi Purpose, the last run of the season.

Looks like the bearing seized and spun in the frame/retainer. Hopefully the frame is OK.

BTW, could you add your location to your profile. Not being a pseudo-mod, I just like knowing where people are from :-o

I have not checked the frame yet, I will tear it down during the summer and fix it. It has done 11500 km so it is probably in need of a real look over.

Oh and I live in Sweden and have updated my profile.

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
BombaPolaYama said:
Here is a pic of my VL taken last season. Last season I upgraded from 7 to 8" Slydogs and the flotation is great but the deeper keel makes for tricky steering in crusty conditions.

WOW...AWESOME PIX

what did you do...back up and jump off???......where's your tracks...lol

Still a GREAT PIX
:Rockon:
Backing up? Yeah I think that was the trick.
Thanks - my favourite pics are winter pics.

Back