• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Life Membership?

If the Standard VIP is $15 per year I don't see how you could charge more than $150 for lifetime, thats 10 years in advance which is a bunch.

Jim

jimmie d said:
If the Standard VIP is $15 per year I don't see how you could charge more than $150 for lifetime, thats 10 years in advance which is a bunch.

Jim

Jim I think he is thinking the $25 membership as the base for the lifetime with the bigger av and mailbox and access to the adult. So $200 would be a good price for the lifetime membership if it even goes to sale.

IMHO,

The $200 price is fine for what it includes. Lots of good stuff.

However not all of us are interested in the "Adult" portion, larger AV, clothing, etc. We may just want to support the site. Then at 13 + times the annual amount, it may seem a bit pricey as Jim points out.

I actually get a little concerned that I may someday lose access to the site at work because of the "Adult" section although it has not happened yet.

Keep up the good work Tom. :rocks:

Dave

This Adult section to me is just a crap area that should be removed....it just an area for mature jokes and things but like I said its not something that needs to stay.

I could set up a Basic Life Membership for $150 that has no clothing...would that be fair??

MrSled said:
This Adult section to me is just a crap area that should be removed....it just an area for mature jokes and things but like I said its not something that needs to stay.

I could set up a Basic Life Membership for $150 that has no clothing...would that be fair??

I think that is very fair!

The Life Time Membership has now been reduced!!!! This is a great deal guys and just think, if we add more fun stuff in the future you will be grandfathered in ;)!

Back