• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIP TY Membership...please read!!!!

Hey Tom, you better pay the $35 also or we're going to have to restrict you from posting in certain areas on the site and you won't be able to partake in any demo rides! LMAO! Sent you paypal!

First time I ever paid, especially Yankee bucks, to go from a GOD to a VIP. OOPS guess I was rejected cause I am still a GOD.

Jim

greenmachine said:
First time I ever paid, especially Yankee bucks, to go from a GOD to a VIP. OOPS guess I was rejected cause I am still a GOD.

Jim

I think I was rejected too - maybe we didn't get the secret handshake right???

MrSled said:
trust me buddy...I pay...more then you know...

Yeah that part bugs me.......... and Mr Sled is at his best when he has time to come out and play :drink: Hopefully this program makes it so you dont have to dig into your pockets.

That is the only thing that is holding me back. Dont want VIP member,
VIP info God is OK.........

.........or a logo like this with an emocon, even VIP Member in the logo would be OK. Being able to choose your own title would be good.

Tork
TY info clown

bottom line though, dont let it be a lot of extra work for you. I will gladly go with whatever is less work for you buddy ;)! even if it is VIP member!!

Attachments

• support.gif
    support.gif
    1 KB · Views: 886
Hi Tom,

Just sent $35 via Paypal.
I'll take a hat with red threads, thanks.

ToddMeister
tmeister73 "at" yahoo "dot" com

ALL VIP Members....If you have paid for a hat or shirts. I would like the Hat Stitch Color, sticker color or shirt color and size....EMAILs ONLY...NO PM's. Please give your name and username to validate. I still have some work to get the Sign Up Right so if some of you want to wait until after this weekend that would be great!!!

If you have sent it to me...please send it again.

Thanks
Tom

You guys that paid are not rejected...I just dont know who you are , name to username to activate you...read my post above...

Hey Tom, Are the hats & shirts going to be different than the normal stuff or the same, just with VIP added?
I've got a real big head [on my shoulders] will a hat fit me ok?
Thats why I only have shirts!!!

THANKS

BR

Back