• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

List for engine code errors

RSVECTORFREAK

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2005 RS Vector ER
I thought there used to be a sticky with error codes for the RS series somewhere on here. I have tried the search for error codes but to no avail. I have both the service manual and owners manual but I can't find a compiled list just a mention of each code as pertaining to the section which is a PITA when trying to determine where to look in the manual. I found a list for Apex models but wasn't sure if Yamaha used universal codes or not.

;)! Thanks olot ! Now my problem is , what tool do I need to buy to scan the trouble codes ? I know , I use my OBD2 for my Silverado but for the sled ???? I do all my mechanical work ! :4STroke: Lou's rage

I don't think you need a scanner. the machine displays the code number and flashes warnings when there is a problem. Kind of like having a scanner built in.

Back