• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Longest lasting ski rod???

77 series runners fit the mohawk skis. I asked them if they had plans on making the new sniper series double downs for the mohawk ski. They said it would be a custom bar but no issues making them for me. Same price, no upcharge for custom fab.

Alot of the bars wear well but the carbides burn down. Surprised no one has mentioned the Bite Harder sharpener. It does a great job taking a worn down 60 degree point back to a good edge. Have had mine for 4 years now and it still works great.
MS

77 series runners fit the mohawk skis. I asked them if they had plans on making the new sniper series double downs for the mohawk ski. They said it would be a custom bar but no issues making them for me. Same price, no upcharge for custom fab.
Thanks, that sounds good!

By far the longest lasting bar I have ever used is the Stud boy deuce bar and I have used triple points and others. They won't fit on tuner skis however. Have to have a single keel ski.

#*$&@....I just bought a set of Woodies Doolies for my ZR7000 but I bought them more for darting than longevity. Sure hope they last though

I have found that all my Duallys, and Hyfax on all my sleds have lasted the longest by riding in good not marginal conditions. :rofl: Very happy with my Snowstuds I am currently running, and every fall using my Biteharder to keep a nice edge on them.

Back