• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Look this (2011) ???????

My, aren't we Yami riders nice to each other.

On any other forum they would have said "Looks like a bunch of Yamaha sledders lost in the woods" :)

I suspect that the map offers some clues.

Was this years Supermax test ride in Wisconsin? Can anyone read the map?

(although if last year's was there as well, that clue is useless).

All for good fun.

actionjack said:
Maybe the perspective is causing it but the red sled looks to be an Apex with about half as much hood as the black one.

I thought the same thing??

Same crappy skis though... we will all know soon enough I guess...

Dang, nothing but speculation and tidbits on youtube... I am sure that it is the new evolution of the Apex... One can hope that it is finally the lightweight bodied Genesis-4 that we wanted after we rode the first RX-1's. The motor has always been the best part of the machine, and all it needed was a lightweight body to blow away the 2 smokes.

SledFreak said:
ROCKERDAN said:
sneek peek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_5qYyl4-RI

sounds like a 4 banger for sure...and cool new exhaust(dual) and new tailight....this one looks like a longtrack too.

Dan

How can you tell it looks like a long track?

look close at the fascia behind bumper....also,it has a reflector which typically a short track its attached to fascia and not on a bracket....this leads me to think its a lontrack,and i also dont think its a XTX since the rear of track looks to be on the ground and not raised....also the muffler tips are back inward from end of sled IMO.

all tough to tell though since clip is soooo damn short!..lol

Dan

Its a 121inch sneaker,99% sure of that(supertrax story on the new sled hinted at a 121).Supertrax also commented on how well it took-off,very good hook-up.Maybe it has a ELECTRONIC TRACTION CONTROL?

Back