• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking at 06 apex rtx

oldyellar

Veteran
I have achance to buy a 06 rtx apex. It has a updated rear suspension welded up correctly form what I was told new y pipe and donuts updated rear shock new chain an gear new bogie wheels new bearings new upgraded sliders graphite both clutches rebuilt by yamaha oil lite bushings new ice ripper track 12300 klicks on it for 4500 cad if evrything is done that said is done is it worth the money.

Looks like all the best upgrades and maintenance has been done. chassis may have a few loose rivets here and there but I would say that is a decent price. The rtx has fox floats for front shocks not sure if you like floats or not.

That said I have seen cheaper but with none of those mods so Id say you have a dependable ride there for at least 7000 miles.

Has he replaced the driveshaft? That is the only part it needs now.

I picked up a 2006 Attack 2 weeks ago for $3500. It had 2100 miles on it, was in excellent condition, and included many accessories. This time of year there are a lot of good deals.

Back