• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for a New 2010 Vector LTX

CC Rider

As the title indicates, I am looking for a new sled for next year's riding season.
Looking for a discounted new sled in the Minnesota, North Dakota area.
If anyone knows of a screaming deal, please let me know. Thanks !

I know of one with 3000+ miles and extended warranty in SE WI. It might still be in the classified section posted by Groomerman

Re: 2010 Vector

CC Rider said:
Thanks, I was aware of that one but I prefer a brand new one !
UUUUMMMM them be at the stealerships.....so without seeing a location on you ,...how can we help????

Re: 2010 Vector

snoway said:
CC Rider said:
Thanks, I was aware of that one but I prefer a brand new one !
UUUUMMMM them be at the stealerships.....so without seeing a location on you ,...how can we help????

UUUUUUMMMMMM, cause he said where he was looking in his original post.

"Looking for a discounted new sled in the Minnesota, North Dakota area."

2010 Vector LTX GT. 2500 miles Garage kept. 4 Year full bumper tp bumper warranty. Camoplast prestudded track. Curve skis. Bergstrom triplepoint carbides. Tank bag . Saddlebags. Nose bag. Yamy handlebar mirrors. Candy apple red. Extra tall windshield/ Factory Red grahic windshield. $7895.00

PM or e-mail

any one know of any out east??? Seems all the leftover stuff I see is always in the mid west every year and eastern dealers sell out or maybe only order what they have deposits on in the spring???? Not worth driving half wy across the country for 1000bucks and I've gotta imagine shipping east would be at east 500

Back