• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for snowfall totals in central Wis.

I typically ride Waushera, Marquette and Adams counties. New year's weekend is always a toss-up regarding snow conditions. At least there is something this year. What is the ice situation on the lakes? Stay off??

My daughter, wife and I took a 25 mile shake down ride yesterday. The trails were OK, a couple of inches to freshen them up and they would be really nice. I would definately stay OFF of the lakes as they just froze over and there isn't any snow on them. Its great to get out before New Years, be safe.

Same as here stay off the lakes and trails were getting bad last sunday when I went . I figure they will close wood and portage county tomorrow . We need snow! adams was bad also

Im in Juneau county - plenty of snow.

but Im really concerned about some pond/marsh crossings..... the ground never did freeze well before the latest dumping.

If I get my battery issue fixed we should be out this weekend at least.

If ya see two Apex, one 07 RTX and the Wifes 08 LTX GT 40th....flag us down.

Back