• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Loosing elctric Power

ranchn

Website
nytorpet.webalbum.se
I have a RS Venture -05
While I´m driving my sledges engine stop and I was without electric power.

This has happens a few times for me, so no I´m confused...
I have recharged the battery and the sledge will work for a while, then the same problem.

I laso got the code 81.

Ok, let me get this straight... it runs fine, then it dies, then you recharge the battery, then it works again until the battery dies..... right? That means that something in the charging circuit is broken. This could be stator, rectifier/voltage regulator, wire, might even be a relay or a fuse somewhere in there.

Thanks LazyBastard. You have exactly right.
I shall check upp the fuse, then I hope it´s nothing else.

The code 81 (Grip warmer and circuit) came efter the engine died and I got help starting the sledge. Also the speedo is black until 2000rpm.

LazyBastard said:
Ok, let me get this straight... it runs fine, then it dies, then you recharge the battery, then it works again until the battery dies..... right? That means that something in the charging circuit is broken. This could be stator, rectifier/voltage regulator, wire, might even be a relay or a fuse somewhere in there.

Back