• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Loosing track clips

waldo1

Expert
have about 1000 miles - loosing track clips - they are not offered from yamaha on the parts viewer - origanal hyfax looks good still. My srx hasent had em for 2000 miles now - waiting for the track to come apart - maby thats the way to go - no clips at all.

mark @ paw paw stated to get the claim turned in right away and they would cover it. they've been very good to me! how many did you loose so far candy red?

Don't reem me here, But! If you look at the track closely you will notice that the new tracks have spaces where there are no track clips from the factory. To save weight i guess. Thats why the track doesn't glide across the hyfax very easy.

Anyone else see this.. The holes are shut off can't put a track clip in there.

i believe its every 3rd candy boy - but ya i know what ya mean apexer1 - ive had a few of these ripsaws - but thanks for the heads up.

I prefer to run a fully clipped track, silly me i have not even looked at the track on my attak to see if its clipped every third or fully clipped. The theory of less weight and rolling resistance on clipped every third window doesnt hold water for me. Especially in low snow conditions.

They are just camaplast track clips,any track supplier that your dealer works with will get them for you.

They work much better fully clipped.

helix said:
They are just camaplast track clips,any track supplier that your dealer works with will get them for you.

They work much better fully clipped.

did fully clipping your do anything for the track howl?

Back