• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Loud bov???

rerod

Extreme
I was wondering if anybody knows of a bov that is really loud on a front mount turbo. I have tried the cheap plastic one and the turboxs rfl and they both are not loud. The rfl is supposed to be the loudest on the market"so they say" and it sucks. Thanks :D

just do a search on ebay for this one--Monza SSQV Blow Off Valve BOV HKS Turbo SuperSequential.they are not cheap but very good you can get them cheap on ebay.the monza is pretty loud. go to this link you can here ithttp://www.geocities.com/auto_square_ ... .mp3:bling :4STroke:

Attachments

• bov.jpg
    bov.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 67
  • bov.jpg
    bov.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 72
loud

I have a RFL on my sled ........... not loud. I have the exact same RFL on my car an it is real f***ing loud almost too loud if you can believe that. I dont know why I am actually running more boost on my sled. Most of the noise is created by vacuum not boost. Mabey the rx1 has a very low vacuum. My car runs at -20 to 25 pounds of vac. I need to check the sled next time out Mabey the system just wont let it be loud due to low vacuum pressure. I have used a GREDDY type RS and a Vortech on my car they were not even close to as loud as the RFL so I cannot blame the Turbo XL RFL blow off. Does anyone have a BOV actually on an RX1 and it is very loud?

I just think that sound of a bov popping sounds awesome. I think because the outlet opening is so large on both the bov's that I have tried thats why I am not getting the pop. Maybe the smaller opening will give me that kickass sound. But I dont want to waste my money on another bov that might not work, so if anybody has one on a rx1, and its loud please let me know. Thank You

Back