• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lowrance XOG

marq

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Apex RTX
Anyone out there have the XOG? If so, do you like it?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this for dual use in the truck and sled. Upgrading from a Lowrance iFinder Pro.

I didn't get any replies, but thought that I would chime in...

I did end up getting the XOG and it's been a great unit in my truck, I've used it on several trips and it's been flawless. I've also been able to load up all of the trails that I created last year and everything seems good. I am slightly concerned about how the touch-screen will respond in the cold weather. I might have to use a hand warmer pack and stuff it between the unit and the mount but we shall see. I'll be sure to report back when I get to use it this winter.

Another view:

I have been thinking this XOG or the expedition??? I have to do some more research.....

Looks good Marq! What did your Dad & Charlie say about it, I can only imagine!

Cobalt

Cobalt said:
Looks good Marq! What did your Dad & Charlie say about it, I can only imagine!

Cobalt

Thanks. I don't think they've seen it yet - but they'll be happy when it's 11 at night at we're on a trail that they know "like the back of their hand".

Really though, it's mostly for me when I'm not riding with them. Some of the trails I'm not as familiar with, especially since I don't always ride with them anymore. By the way, you can't really see it, but the map that's up on the GPS in that picture is the Hotdog Stand!

BarneyMN said:
I have been thinking this XOG or the expedition??? I have to do some more research.....

The XOG has been great so far, I highly recommend it. I haven't been on a sled with it yet, but the touch screen is working well after sitting in my truck all night with temps as low as 10F

Back