• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX-LE Goggle Bag Delete

I oredered the LTX LE and have not heard a word on the goggle bag has anyone?

Heck I can't even get a tunnel bag and windshield bag I ordered mid nov. back ordered till Jan 4th. I doubt I will see a goggle bag this season or my free jacket for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AXR
Just informed my goggle bag is at dealer.

Mine are in at the dealer as well. Fast seeing I only picked the sleds up a cpl weeks ago.

Heck I can't even get a tunnel bag and windshield bag I ordered mid nov. back ordered till Jan 4th. I doubt I will see a goggle bag this season or my free jacket for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackets are 6-7 weeks after the sled is warranty registered. You probably were one of the last ones to get your sled so it could be a couple weeks. I got mine about 3-4 weeks ago but my sled was warranty registered in the first part of October

goggle bags.jpg

2 Boxes of Goggle bags just showed up today for our LE customers. Started making the calls saying Christmas Came early.

Here's what they look like. The new vent holes on top are a good idea, but I wish they had something over them. IE frog skin... Holes in the top that let snow in seems like defeating the whole idea of the bag..

20161222_220252.jpg
20161222_220308.jpg

Snow won't have much chance to accumulate around that bag. (Unless you're parked)
The SW runs pretty warm. That goggle bag will be perfect for keeping Electronic warm on this -25c to -40c days.

Here's what they look like. The new vent holes on top are a good idea, but I wish they had something over them. IE frog skin... Holes in the top that let snow in seems like defeating the whole idea of the bag..

View attachment 124311 View attachment 124312

Back