• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ltx LE mods finally complete. (mostly)

what size studs are you putting on ? , only in the middle ?
got both sleds finished yesterday. 144 down the middle 1.325" woody's mega-bite's with fast-trac Air Lite XL round blue backers. Used the woody's patters. Did not worry about the middle 3½"

The led Yamaha emblem is just under ½ inch. Here is a pic, sorry it came out blurry.
20161222_131425_zpsjmsywc0z.jpg

I took a square of velcro and cut a little hole in the middle of it where the screw is in the middle of the mirror, so it didn't bulge. If you are planing on the led guard inserts I think they are back ordered. I have been waiting about a week for a place to ship a set for my Dad's. Also note if you are getting the emblems I linked to in the prior post, they come from China and will take up to 20ish days to arrive.
Thx...not sure if i am going to order them yet...they look good, but stick out a little more then i thought....going to wait n get then hand guards in and installed first.

Thx...not sure if i am going to order them yet...they look good, but stick out a little more then i thought....going to wait n get then hand guards in and installed first.
Where else on the sled would that emblem be cool ?

Ok did a little more cosmetic work. New windshield sticker. It's chrome. Hard to tell in the pic. Also added carbon fiber decals to that shiny black plastic that scratches if you breathe on it.

20161227_214839_zpso1chansy.jpg

20161227_222102_zpsse6jakhx.jpg

got both sleds finished yesterday. 144 down the middle 1.325" woody's mega-bite's with fast-trac Air Lite XL round blue backers. Used the woody's patters. Did not worry about the middle 3½"

Nice I was going to run the same set up, from the Cuse so curious how it ran? Enough bite or need more and deeper?

Nice I was going to run the same set up, from the Cuse so curious how it ran? Enough bite or need more and deeper?
I'm just north of the city. Have not had a chance to try it yet with the studs. I am hoping this weekend. Supposed to be getting 3-6" tonight/tomorrow and more Friday. We'll see... I hope Happy Valley gets a dumping. I much rather start from there then up in Redfield with the 300 other people. If you are looking for allot of bite you might want to go 1.45" I was more concerned with just some help in the corners, getting on the trailer and hills. A little help w/out the worries of the longer stuff. This will be the first sled I have ever used studs on.

Just got my handguards and mirrors in...having troubles with the mounts..can u send a pic of mounts to the bar...thx in advance

Ok did a little more cosmetic work. New windshield sticker. It's chrome. Hard to tell in the pic. Also added carbon fiber decals to that shiny black plastic that scratches if you breathe on it.

where you find these? mine came from dealer scratched both sides. stick on eh?

Good idea on the shiny plastic zero miles yet and I feel like my kids my be jumping on the sled and scratching it up.

Just got my handguards and mirrors in...having troubles with the mounts..can u send a pic of mounts to the bar...thx in advance
I used to have some pics. I think I must have deleted them. You can see the one mount in this pic.
P1020031_zpsilthityw.jpg

I can take more pics tomorrow if needed. What kind of problem are you having and did you get the hayes mount?

the carbon fiber
The carbon fiber I used on the winder came folded so I will not recommend that seller to you. In 2015 when I did my viper I bought it from here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-X-60-BLA...-POSTS-Vinyl-Decal-UNCUT-ROLL-e-/381851332718 When I bought that it came rolled. So I would stick with that one or search ebay for 3D black carbon fiber vinyl. Be warned if searching out another source it may come folded making it more of a pain to apply.

I used to have some pics. I think I must have deleted them. You can see the one mount in this pic.
P1020031_zpsilthityw.jpg

I can take more pics tomorrow if needed. What kind of problem are you having and did you get the hayes mount?
Thx...got it...I'll post more pics tomorrow

Back