• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MAGNUM REVOLUTION-PRO Speed / REV Limiter CDI Box

Mine has PCV with ignition and RevExtend. I dont need the Rev Extend since mine makes most MPH at lower than stock RPM limit. Turbo guys well they seem to make more mph the higher they rev the thing. Sounds like you still need a fuel tuner so I would recommend getting a system or just a flash.

Mine has PCV with ignition and RevExtend. I dont need the Rev Extend since mine makes most MPH at lower than stock RPM limit. Turbo guys well they seem to make more mph the higher they rev the thing. Sounds like you still need a fuel tuner so I would recommend getting a system or just a flash.
Yes mine have Evo stage 4 that is raise limiter to 9800 but no gain over 9000- 9100. The clutch is not efficient at highest rpm

Yes mine have Evo stage 4 that is raise limiter to 9800 but no gain over 9000- 9100. The clutch is not efficient at highest rpm

Same thing I've seen. Engine hp may go up beyond the stock rev limiter but clutch efficiency goes down. On lower boost best mine ran was around 9200, at higher boost it loves it at 88-8900.

Back