• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Maine Snowmobile Trade Show This Weekend

04rxw10

Lifetime Member
Website
androscogginubm.org
Whos going to the Maine Snowmobile Association Trade Show ??

I will be in the Woody's Performance Center booth ask for Jake or look for me in my TY or Sled Start shirt. I will not be there when it opens Friday but will be there as soon as I get out of work.

We have Sled Start Installed in a Apex GT if you want to see how it looks installed on a sled and how it works. :bling :rocks:

I will be there all day Saturday and till the show closes on Sunday

Be Sure to tell me your from TY :4STroke:

I will have some Sled Starts and Yamaheaters I too will honor the combo price for both.

The show pricing on YamaHeater and SledStart if purchased together is $350.00 TOTAL.

Regular price for the Yamaheater is $175 plus $10 shipping in the US

Introductory price on SledStart is $199.95 (reg price $249.95) plus $13.95 shipping in the US

Total savings is $48.90 at the show AND if you purchase the pair, give me (Jake) your name, address and shirt size and I will get Kurt to send out a SledStart shirt to you as well. ;)!

I too will be there all day and will be taking tickets at the door all afternoon(Saturday).
I am the trail coordinator for ITS 89 from Lebanon to Bridgton and ITS 115 From Eustis to Phillips.

Bob Hansen
Snorover

From what Jake told me...this sounds like a great show.
Might have to trek to this one next rear...

Thanks again Jake...and have fun!
See ya in Muni this year...haha

Apex & xtx said:
did anyone go to the show today? how was it? ill be there sunday

I will be there all weekend just look for me in my SledStart shirt.

Due to a shipping error I DO NOT have the Yamaheaters for this show but anyone that wants one in this area I will ship or deliver it to you when they come in.

04rxw10 said:
Apex & xtx said:
did anyone go to the show today? how was it? ill be there sunday

I will be there all weekend just look for me in my SledStart shirt.

Due to a shipping error I DO NOT have the Yamaheaters for this show but anyone that wants one in this area I will ship or deliver it to you when they come in.
Ill look for ya. do you know if there is any vendors there selling comoplast tracks? i was lookin to get a backcountry for my XTX

Just got home and it was great to meet 04rxw10 and put a face to a screen name. It's always nice to see new machines and it was cool to see the remote start system in person.

The event itself is very small, everything is in a college sized hockey rink with about 5 dealers representing the 4 different sled manufacturers and a dozen or so various displays for cabin getaways, Maine trail systems, Canadian trail systems, Amsoil, Trailer dealers, etc...

Mission, Halmark, and SnoPro trailers had all their new trailers outside opened up and secured for walk-throughs which was nice. Some real nice features on the new trailers I wish my SnoPro v-nose had like a spring assist rear ramp.

I am really looking forward to the New Hampshire Grass Drags next weekend, much larger, much more vendors, dealers, demo rides (snomobiles, atvs, and side-by-sides), drag racing, water crossing, and even a flea market. Cost is $15 vs. $6 for Maine show but well worth it.

Back