• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

manual start a new Phazer

Homey don't do 30 below unless it's 30" below her chin. 30 below zero it's time to go to Mexico! Sled wont start? THROUGH ANOTHER LOG ON THE FIRE! :Rockon:

hey there GR. Ive been following your post and i have the 40 below problem alot, living 70miles above the arctic circle. Ive taken my rx-1 mountain on camping trips on the trapline. The engine would turn over but real slow. I resort to boiling water in a couple gallon can on the woodstove . Ipour the water allover the engine and oil tank. that brings the engine oil temp up enough to startand bring to life. then icover up the machine and idle till warm.

hey i asked these same questions last year on cold starting a fourstroke in the bush before i bought my apex mountain, even asked about an autostart some people even thought i was a sissy and just didnt want to ride a cold sled. im glad someone has some ideas on starting them alot of people i know go on extended trips trapping hunting or just camping. im thinking of getting one of the booster packs autostart and jumper cables. how bulky is that heater you were talking about? love that bethel area sure wish i was still livin in ruby.

that campstove is made of steel that is 9x9x24inches deep and i use a 10 quart pot . I tow a 12 ft. sleigh that has a 900lb towing capacity that islike the dog mushing sleds. has steel rigid tongue.

Back