• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Marginal Snow Wheels

PA_sledder

Anybody out there putting marginal snow wheels on their Rage.....are they needed?
With the 136 x 1.25 track, I was wondering if it would be easy to smoke a set of glides when riding on hardpacked trails or roads.

it wouldnt be too bad of an idea, since it sounds like ur doing a good amount of riding on hardpacked trails and roads. also might not be too bad of an idea, if ur really worried, but get some ice scratchers too...those help

I have these available. Simple install. Comes with aluminum block, wheel with bearing, and all mounting hardware.

If it's anything like my warrior I say put them on , my hifax was down to 10 mm after 1 winter right at the bends.

It will be interesting to see what people find with these marginal snow wheels on the new skids. I used them on my SX, and all they seemed to do is move the point of wear a little further up, and the wear actually seemed to be in a more concentrated area. The hyfax wore down quickly in that area.

Back