• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Maurizio Benelli´s pics & other sh** from Finland!

Yes, these are Siberian Huskies. We have one whose both eyes are blue and one whose one eye is brown and the other one is blue.

20100116_124.jpg

Do you use them as a sled dogs? Our ones are pensioners, who´ve been running in tourist sleds for couple of years. Now they run about 1000 miles per season just to keep them active and fit and of course for our own fun.

No driving pics, I was driving alone as usual :drink:

I found some new places which I think were nice. Believe it or not, but there is over 4 feet of snow in here.

2011-03-13133630Kopio.jpg

2011-03-13133624Kopio.jpg

Last pic taken today, it took five men to get her out of there. I had to phone for help, I was almost 7 miles away from nearest house.

2011-03-13135548Kopio-1.jpg

Nice pics, as usual. Actually have one of your first pics as my background at work. Yeah, when we get stuck with one of these, it's for real. 5 men, that's a serious stuck! At least you got enough snow to get stuck in.

Thanks, Mooseman!

There was 4 feet of bottomless snow plus 1 feet of slush under it. Furthermore there was two logs lying on the ground and my track got wedged between those so it was actually in the air under that slush.

Great pics as usual ;)! . I'm due for a new wallpaper pic. You want dull? No real snow here to photograph and what little we have is now melting.

Now get to work and fix that sled while you have all that snow! :Rockon:

Yeah, the winter is almost over already. We had a little bit 1 feet of snow this winter, so there´s no bragging about it. Last week it rained for 24 hours and it melted most of the snow away.
My season is pretty much over after this weekend and this was by far the worst season I´ve had. Total mileage is about 300 :dunno:

Is that a stock r1 muffler?I had one on my apex and it sounded awesome.Sounded identical to a r1.

Back