• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Merril north trails

rednecksized

Extreme
Can anyone tell me how the trails are doing from merril or wausau up first hand. Raining here now so im getting nervous about heading up again this weekend. Thanks

Haven't been riding there but from driving past the trails from Wausau to park falls they still look ok. In the woods I'm sure they are good yet, there is a ton of snow up north yet! Just road crossing, towns and high sun areas are getting bare. And it's been snowing to cover the bare spots some ;)!

sorenson1610 said:
Haven't been riding there but from driving past the trails from Wausau to park falls they still look ok. In the woods I'm sure they are good yet, there is a ton of snow up north yet! Just road crossing, towns and high sun areas are getting bare. And it's been snowing to cover the bare spots some ;)!
:4STroke:
Thanks!....that's what I was hoping to hear.

Saturday I rode around Marathon city, Edger, and Athens areas, all were in really good shape for this time of the year. Only problem was the snow was hard as it was only 20 degrees or so. Hope the rain stays away on Thursday so we can ride another weekend...

Back