• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Merrill Wisconsin?

kviper

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 MCX Turbo Apex
Our club ride is scheduled for this weekend Jan 21,22 at Merrill Wisconsin. Any one have a trail report for there or how far we need to go? Thanks, Kevin

I live near Wausau and the trails are open but very, very thin and snirty. They looked pretty bad from the road as we went past on our way to Hurley. Iron county has tons of snow, but they have really slacked off on the grooming and the trails were awful. Too bad, because they have such
good snow

The trails in Mercer and Hurley are over rated. Sugar with rocks mixed in. Just a lot of traffic, which is good for them and businesses, there are some nice people up there. Just a little to busy for me. Once a year i like to ride in the Mercer area, just to see the familiar sites and faces.

Just back from Houghton, then Hurley. Tons of traffic in Hurley, buy also a TON of snow. On the way home, we saw a groomer going north on the trail that borders 39/51. They looked real good and we didnt see anyone riding there at all.

Back