• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Messing around in back yard

UpstateNY_sleds

Extreme
Snow is quickly melting now. just messing around in back yard.[/img]

Attachments

• Phazer 004_resized.jpg
    Phazer 004_resized.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 76

That is my favorite part of this sled. You can bring one ski off the ground like two feet and just go right around in a circle. Really a blast to ride. of course you catch once in a while and it lets you know...lol My wife is not great w the cam..

Man am so depressed...i hate spring and love it at the same time....no snow now....sled is on trailer. nothing but water. would love for another big storm..... ground is starting to defrost. is over.

Yep. My sleds just traded places with my motorcycles today. Time to start work on my other Yamaha's.

Yeah I have one of those too. '06 DRZ400SM with two sets of wheels. One set for street, and one set for off road. Then I also still have my YZ Race bike from when I was still racing. Only rode it once last year though. Thinking of selling it though to get the wife a bike to go trail riding together now. And maybe a bike for the little one before this government of ours makes them completely illegal.

Any of you guys that ride bikes on ThumperTalk or any other bike sites?

Motoman765 said:
Yeah I have one of those too. '06 DRZ400SM with two sets of wheels. One set for street, and one set for off road. Then I also still have my YZ Race bike from when I was still racing. Only rode it once last year though. Thinking of selling it though to get the wife a bike to go trail riding together now. And maybe a bike for the little one before this government of ours makes them completely illegal.

Any of you guys that ride bikes on ThumperTalk or any other bike sites?

u should trade me your drz for my phazer ;)!

Back