• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mileage Update

Deeppow16

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Arctic Cat M8000
2009 Yamaha Nytro MTX (Totaled)
2002 Polaris 600 XCSP (Sold)
1999 Ski-doo Formula 500 (Totaled)
Now that we have had one of the snowiest Februarys ever, how many miles have people racked up so far this winter? For me I have put on about 800 mountain/ditch banging miles which is a hell of a year and still a month to go.

I have just over 2,100 miles so far. I did 575 last week during a vacation week, and should have doubled that, but one riding buddy blew up his sled the first day, and the other one was sick all week, so I was flying solo, and made fewer/shorter trips. They will stop grooming come the end of March, but there could be snow into late April in Northern Maine. What a year!

800 miles, with a couple of trips still to go. 1,200 plus has always been my goal for every year. most are about 1,000-1,200, but have had a few 2,000 mile years when there used to be a lot more riding at home

One ride short of 2,000 so far, best winter in a long time in the arrowhead

2500 so far, should be able to get over the 3000 mark. Best year in central Minnesota in at least 5 years.

1575 so far, heading up this afternoon so may get close to 2k? 1k of it has been by myself, getting hard to find riding partners then can go every weekend.
I usually only do 1200 to 1500, this has been a great year so far and the new sled has helped me keep going (I love the EPS).
There is 5 weekends of legal groomed trail riding left, hopefully three at my cabin counting this weekend, and two more UP trips planned, next weekend and the last weekend of March.
:sled2::sled1:

1575 so far, heading up this afternoon so may get close to 2k? 1k of it has been by myself, getting hard to find riding partners then can go every weekend.
I usually only do 1200 to 1500, this has been a great year so far and the new sled has helped me keep going (I love the EPS).
There is 5 weekends of legal groomed trail riding left, hopefully three at my cabin counting this weekend, and two more UP trips planned, next weekend and the last weekend of March.
:sled2::sled1:
So after the weekend at the cabin I did 262/1837 so far and then last weekend UP for 3 1/2 days I did another 608/2445 so far this season. Hoping for another trip the last 4 day weekend of March in UP to put me well over 3k, wrapping up the best season ever for me!
1500 of those miles were done alone.

So after the weekend at the cabin I did 262/1837 so far and then last weekend UP for 3 1/2 days I did another 608/2445 so far this season. Hoping for another trip the last 4 day weekend of March in UP to put me well over 3k, wrapping up the best season ever for me!
1500 of those miles were done alone.
Awesome! Unfortunately my season is over from the looks of it. Its been pouring rain at my house for the last three days so its done but I feel good about this season. I came in at just under 800 miles for this season and that's 90% off trail which is a great season. I would have liked to get out west or up to the UP one more time but to many things to do and not enough time.

Having a camp in snowmobile country had long been a dream of mine, and now finally having one has really paid off. I had 551 miles last weekend on my Sidewinder, and just under 1,600 for the season with it. I also have another 1,100+ on my Viper. This has been the best year in a very long time for riding in Northern Maine. I was hoping for at least two more good weekends to put me well over 3,000, but we are having a two day "warm up" that will spoil some of this weekend. We have plenty of snow, so I am still hopeful to break 3,000 for the year.

Loaded the sleds on the trailer for the last time yesterday after two day of riding. Cracked 3,200 miles this year, 3,000+ in da u.p. And 200 below the bridge.

Loaded the sleds on the trailer for the last time yesterday after two day of riding. Cracked 3,200 miles this year, 3,000+ in da u.p. And 200 below the bridge.
Heading to Bay Mills Saturday for 4 days, is it still worth the trip? Mixed information on the trail reports.

Back