• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Minnesota TY Ride who's coming

Convert

Lifetime Member
February 20th - 22nd Minnesota Ride
AmericInn of Park Rapids, MN
1501 1st St E
Park Rapids, MN 56470
218-732-1234
Rates are $74.90 for Thurs and $84.90 for the weekend nights.
Be sure and tell them you are with the TY group to get the discount.

Things are looking promising so far for a TY ride this season, mother nature is cooperating. We have had about 18 inches in the last few weeks, groomers are out now, and temps have been below freezing for at least a month.

I'd like to go. Hopefully this year the snow holds up.

Steve you guys will be riding Friday, Saturday and Sunday? How much for a pass or what do we need? I could probably make it there late Friday night and leave Sunday afternoon.

Hey that totally resonable, I'll see how things go here, like I said if I do go I would be there for the Saturday ride and maybe a short ride on Sunday, that's about it.

Keep this thread alive and let us know how conditions are closer to the ride. If I'm not shipped out for work yet I'd love to make my first TY ride!

thegrizzly1 said:
Keep this thread alive and let us know how conditions are closer to the ride. If I'm not shipped out for work yet I'd love to make my first TY ride!

And we'd love to have you ;)!

Do you happen to know the Bober family from Chisholm? Sean Bober works for me great guy.

Convert, I know them by name but that's about it. Looking like there's a good chance I'll still be in the state for this one so I'm hoping to make it. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

How are conditions over near your place, Steve? I'll be up this weekend but won't have a chance to do any riding. Perhaps the following weekend we should go for a cruise and check conditions??

Back