• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Minnesota TY Ride who's coming

bummer :o|
Next year I will not sign up then it will work out. But of course I will just show up. :o|

Man Steve... you are just having a heck of a time getting this ride to fly. That is three years in a row now. :o|

Normally it is three strikes... but I really want this ride to work out one of these years so I guess I will hope for next year!

Y1

you guys should of had the ride in my area , there is still alot of snow and the trails are in great shape.

Attachments

• Eric 1201.jpg
    Eric 1201.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Eric 1203.jpg
    Eric 1203.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 77
deerlodge said:
you guys should of had the ride in my area , there is still alot of snow and the trails are in great shape.

I'll be up in your territory this weekend, deerlodge. Riding from Bemidji to International Falls and around VNP Saturday.

TY Minnesota Ride 2010

Convert/Grizzly1/Other from these parts......

2010 Northern MN TY Ride!!!!!

I realize it's July, BUT I second Grizzly1's post about having a TY ride up on the range. Or maybe even up the shore by Grand Marais. There is always great snow you can count on.

Why don't we plan on something MLK day weekend (3rd weekend of January) in terms of an official TY ride........ It's a great time of year to ride and some get a long weekend then.

See, part one the the plan could be solved -- simply setting a date! now let's think of potential locations........

Up by Lake Vermillion there is a ton of great riding. There is also up near Voyaguers WAY up north or up the shore near Grand Marais or the Gunflint.

Just a summer thought.......

Mike

Wow, that's what I call planning! I usually don't know what I did yesterday much less several months from now! Little bit too long range for me to be giving a yes or no.

My wedding went off well this past weekend. Give me till October and start bugging me about stretching your sled.

Island lake area and Northshore trails are also usually pretty fun. Depending on how far people like to ride in a day I can think of a couple of pretty good loops. Finland area usually has tons of snow for off trail playing.

Mr. The Grizzly1:

Thanks a ton! And congrats about the wedding going off without a hitch. Just awesome.

And I most certainly will bug ya later this fall about "Project Attak: 151"

But me thinks a Northern MN TY ride would be the ticket.........

Mike

If you go out of Orr or Ely there is usually good snow - if it was one of those two locations I would most likely make it - pretty close to me.

If you guys want to stay in Orr, I can give you a discount at deerlodgeresort.com We could do $45 per person a night

January 15-17th is allready book full but the following weekend is wide open

I may be interested in this but will have to trailer the sled down from Winnipeg, which is about 6 hours. Do you have a start and route laid out yet? How many days? Is it all trail riding? Any younger kids participate e.g. 14 yr old son)?

Just watch out for MN DNR 50mph speed limit and they sit and Ice fish on lakes next to trails with rader gun on 4wheeler.

Back