• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MIRRORS on RX1

Who makes the best mirrors for RX1? I saw a while back on ebay a mirror that tucked in behind the winshield that looked real cool. Do they work? If so does anybody have a name and number. I want something like that so it does not interfere with the cover.

mirrors

The Yamaha mirrors that fit the venture, fit perfectly on the RX-1….I had tried the ones that mount low on the hood……(about handle bar height)…they sucked…all I ever say were my elbows.
Get the Yamaha ones, you will be very happy with them….They are a bit of work to put on, but once on, they are solid. No vibration, they stay put and have a built in springi if you wak a branch….JD

Buy the Yami Venture Mirrors. They work the best in my Humble opinion. They fold in so you can still put your cover on, don't vibrate at all and if you roll the sled over they are tough enough to survive that as well (dont ask).

I have the venture mirriors on my Warrior and although i am not crazy about the looks they are the best working mirrors i have ever had on a snowmobile

I did the old yami mirrors. Until I added the articulating bar riser, they were useless. I have seen a few RX1's with the Venture mirrors. They don't look bad, If I had it to do again that is the way I would go. Better safe tan vain.

a couple pic

Sorry they are not great shots....but here they are....JD

Attachments

• RX-1 (1).JPG
    RX-1 (1).JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 279
  • RX-1.JPG
    RX-1.JPG
    261.4 KB · Views: 349
The wife ordered her Vector with those Venture mirrors on it, they are the cats butt!! At last a useful mirror that you can actually see behind you with. Cool looking useless mirrors are exactly that........USELESS! I will have a set of these on my RX-1 next season.

The venture mirrors on an RX-1 are ugly as hell BUT they do work. Mirrors are an absolute necessity. I've messed up to many times to count while turning around to see where my buddies are. I'm going to try a set of them.

Back