• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mirrors on Viper

I kept trying to turn my IPAD to see them upright and the stupid thing kept reorienting them upside down...maybe I was tired but it took me a few times to figure it out
Yamadoo

Mirrors

YAMAHA MIRRORS ON HANDLEBARS ARE UP HIGHER AND YOU CAN SEE WITHOUT LIFTING YOUR ELBOW AND TRYING TO LOOK DOWN. A LITTLE PRICIER BUT WELL WORTH THE REARVIEW. NO SURPRISES WHEN SOMEONE COMES UP BEHIND YOU.

APEX HANK
How did you get the left one mounted? are these off an Apex? I took mine off my Apex dealer said they would work . The right side no issues left side I could not get

I went with the Cross tour windshield and mirrors now need snow to test it out. I could see the garage door real well for what it's worth.

Yeah but how many panels up from the bottom??? :dunno:

That I did not count..........assumed it was adjustable...........just thinking and dreaming of the white stuff, whats it called? Oh yea SNOW.

Mirrors

YAMAHA MIRRORS ON HANDLEBARS ARE UP HIGHER AND YOU CAN SEE WITHOUT LIFTING YOUR ELBOW AND TRYING TO LOOK DOWN. A LITTLE PRICIER BUT WELL WORTH THE REARVIEW. NO SURPRISES WHEN SOMEONE COMES UP BEHIND YOU.

APEX HANK
I have the same mirrors on my Vector, and loved them, so I put them on my Viper as well. I also have the Viper handguards, so it is a little crowded on the handlebars! I agree with you, they give great rear visibility, and are well worth the price.

If your the slowest sled in your group you don't need mirrors, The sled that's in front of you needs mirrors to see if your still coming or need a tow. :sled2:

You guys need some snow!

Got these universal bar mounts on Ebay for $29 shipped. They work good.
121816 front.jpeg

I have the Yamaha ones on my viper I like them

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20161212_115727776.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20161212_115727776.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 168

Back