• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Montana Christmas Pics (kids canucks and flatlanders :) )

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
Great time, seeing kids learning to carve, friends over the holidays, and enjoying the outdoors...We managed to find some great snow, but had to search...

OtisIntheSun_zps62cb46f5.jpg

OtisWalkin_zps59f9ef3b.jpg

OtisSidehillin_zpseafcc6f3.jpg

JoeCarvin_zps559e85dd.jpg

SledGirlCarvin3_zps9014971e.jpg

MSCarvin_zpsc345eaa2.jpg

MSCarvin2_zps3a1fc329.jpg

MSCarvin3_zpse44c0e98.jpg

MSCarvin4_zpseb6ade2a.jpg

JTCarvin_zps9af67c4c.jpg

JTCarvin2_zpse135b041.jpg

akvector said:
Looks like a good time!! How is that putty tat treating you??

melted (literally) one of the lithium batteries...had to have a short somewhere...so, had to leave the sled out overnight, but other than that...not an issue...

Have a 3" track awaiting to be placed on it...

In general, it is a good sled...have pulled about 40 lbs. off it...I would say it is about as easy to handle (granted I am not a small guy) as the old style M8 with about 40 lbs added to it...The new ProClimb M8 is dramatically easier than the old style M8 (IMHO)...The Nytro with the Skinz Concept Front end is not far behind..which is saying a LOT because of an older chassis etc.

Looks like you put the bro's sled back together for the kids to ride huh. Looks fun! Hopefully we can hook up again this year. This time with some real snow:)

yeah, Son did great with it...

you going to come out with the MN boys again?

I agree I felt the new ProClimb was easier than my Skinz front end to lay over in a hard turn. It feels really light. Not a huge difference, but definitely easier. I really liked the new Cat chassis and how it handled a lot. Just wish it had about 70 more HP ;)

I think the Skinz Concept front is slightly better than the old M8 for ease of side-hilling and turning. I have ridden the '12 Poo which is also really good. Would have been fun to have all three there to compare.

Was a great time riding for the flatlander. Can't wait to get back out again. Nice pics and the kids did great and were fun to watch. Amazing how fast they learn.

Otis

Thank you for 10 more reasons to dislike you MT HeHe Looks like a great time was had by all in some great snow thanks for sharing.;)!

Back