• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

More News for the Totallyamaha and RX1 sites!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Who will be availalbe to take a ride on the 06 Sleds on Friday March 4th in Colebrook NH 7:30 am Sharp???

I am not sure how close this is to for some of you and am going to extend my offer at Yamahas request. :Rockon:

Please do not post if there is no chance that you can make this location.....

I'd love to go. Live in Central NY (close to 400 miles), but I'll be there if given the opportunity. D

Ask them if they would fly in the biggest mouth from this site for the occaision 8)

I will be going either friday or sat. as I live very close to colebrook but I like to ride there and 0730 is early. As I sit typing its snowing pretty hard in Berlin so now theres some hope of riding to the event. Give me some info. please :D

Mrsled
I can go on the 4th. I was thinking of going to the Balsam's to see if I could hitch aride. E-mailed Rob Powers to see if he was going to be there. He is not. Let me know.

I wouldn't mind being a part of that little soiree. I'd welcome the opportunity to evaluate the new sleds. We could all go to the Wander Inn on BackLake and sing karoake afterwards....... :D :drink:

I could definately make it Tom..... Would be an awsome opportunity to check them out first hand.... I'll cross my fingers it works out!!

Only TY users can make the ride and I only have a handfull of openings....how shall we decide, any suggestions??

I think this would be a great opportunity for a TY rider who is seriously thinking about buying 06 not just checking them out. not to often you get to try before you buy when it's snow checked.

MrSled said:
Only TY users can make the ride and I only have a handfull of openings....how shall we decide, any suggestions??
Total number of posts :D
Do you want to order my ticket 8)

Back