• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Motec Standalone ecu

Also something I noticed is on my GT I don't have the ohlins shock anymore (ZX2 rear) and I never was able to see the shock icon on the dash when the rear shock was not connected, now I can actually hit the mode button and move the shock settings. This is really cool as I may be able to use this at some point (thinking of trying an airbag shock with on board compressor). Also really cool the PowerTune Digital dash responds in real time, zero lag at all. It also data logs and so does the Motec so I have redundant data logging lol. On the power tune I optioned on the GPS option so I may play with traction control settings and compare with the GPS speed to see if I am actually accelerating faster. Loads of data now!

My Motec M400 won't control the electronic ohlins on my GT, even though the dash shows the icon because that control via frequency modulation was in the stock ECU. The icon appearance is misleading.
The available Motec outputs are allocated to the hand grip warmers and thumb warmer controls.

Back