• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mountain addiction and elkolm skids how are they?

summitking

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Im thinking of getting one of these skids and i was just wondering how they are? i want to be able to still just my sled and drop it and everything will this skid handle this? and how do they do on the trail?

Mountain Addiction has tipped up rails and a more finished look but other wise they are identical. I put my MA skid on in about 4 hours. Rides really nice and in powder it blows the stock skid away. I think the ekholm skid is about 500 cheaper.

skid

Sweet do you think i would be able to find a used one? so how are they for jumping? and hows the aproach angle?

The attack is improved over stock. My shocks are too light for jumping but Im trying to get stiffer ones. Not sure about a used skid, keep your eye on classifieds here and snowest. I think they are pretty much one model for most sleds. Dont take my word on that though.

I put an Ekholm on my RX1 and it looks exactly like Tucos sled. if it effects the apex like it does the RX-1, it is worth more than the 2200USD i spent on it. It is just straight up sweet.

Ouch lol 2200 is a litel steep for my blood lol . i heard that with the turbo they will flip over?

I have a ekholm on my turbo and it works very well and you can adjust the transfer to what ever you want , I have mine adjusted to stay down climding the hill with 20 lbs boost no problem.

where do i find ekholm parts ?

help me find a dealer for these ekholm parts

Back