• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mountain mod or wrong?

alswagg2

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
which seat is best. Mountain mod or WRP? I like the mountain mod due to different available foam density

I have the WRP seat on my Nytro and love it. I trail ride groomed and ungroomed trails. Love it. But my windshield is shorter now that I have a taller seat. Have not tried the mountain mod.

1nc 2000, looks like you have a flat track quad ? I would think that the WRP, seat would put you up to high . For good corner performance. Just wondering I am thinking the lower the seat is the better the performance?

Love my WRP the old knees are much happier.

Pete

I am 6' so when I lean over in the corners I don't have any issues with the seat being taller. I have three quads. One flat tracker/ TT, one set up for motocross and one stocker. All 250r's.

i have the mountain mod seat and love it, I have tried the wrp and it is super comfy also. I like the shape of the mountain mod better personally but, can't go wrong with either.... oh and storage in the seat is a nice bonus

Is the guy still making mountain mod seats? I called this year said wasn't making them anymore.

I have been using a Boss seat on my ole SXRs and Vipers, I like the higher seating position. I feel the Nytro stock is ok but would like to have the seat 3" higher.

Back