• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mounting LED light bar

the headlight frame is made out of plastic and held in place by plastic fastner it wont hold very well under stress and cutting my pannel wasnt a option for me lol
That's why I'm talking about some bracket behind everything. It could be nice if you are handy in the workshop.

My friend and I both have Rigid lights. We mounted them on the front bumper so that they sit above the bumper. Rigid makes brackets that fit the bumper well. I would highly recommend LED lights. I have the D2 lights and my friend has the 10 inch light bar. With his at night, its like daylight. Really helps with night riding. After LED lights, I realize how limited the stock lights are. On the Nytro, the front bumper is really the only place to mount and its not too low.

This is my friend's Vector. The light and mount are from Rigid. The light is a double row 10 inch(I think). It makes my D2's look wimpy. I'll take some pics of my Nytro later.
image.jpeg

Cool thanks! just checking out rigid's website now, the get a pretty penny for those bars!

DSC_0518.JPG
This is my setup. I may slide them more towards the center so they are up a little. And, yes, the big light bars get pricey. I already had the D2's from my motorcycle. Its totally worth it.

No issues with the fuse or switch getting wet. The fuse is tucked in near the battery and the switch is on the handlebar. Maybe on an open trailer the switch might get some corrosion but so would the rest of the switches on the sled.

Back